Capacity: 1-10 Tons Per Hour,
Model: S-4001 MAXIMA Coffee Sorter
Model: S-4001 MAXIMA
Capacity: 1-10 Tons Per Hour
Camera: Tri-chromatic Coffee Sorter
Country of Origin: Made in India
Response Time: 1ms
Resolution: 5048 pixels RGB Full Colour CCD Cameras
Pressure: 7 Bar
Power: 230 V A.C. Single Phase,50 hz
Life Cycle: Up to 5 billion cycles
LED TFT screen: 15 inches
SPECTRUM Industries has over two and half decades Our of experience in designing and developing Colour Sorters for the Coffee processing Industry.SPECTRUM Industries has over two and half decades Our of experience in designing and developing Color Sorters for the Coffee processing Industry.
SPECTRUM Color Sorters deliver high throughput with consistent quality by removing unwanted contaminants precisely while removing black and discolored defects, as well as moldy, sour and foxy beans and insect damaged coffee beans.
They can also be used at the farm gate level, Mills and at Roasteries for sorting a variety of coffee beans, from semi washed to fully washed, sun-dried, green coffee beans and roasted beans for processing both Robusta and Arabic varieties.
They are available in 1 to 10 chute versions that meet any requirement of production capacity from sorting of small micro lots to bulk coffee processing by large Coffee Mills, ensuring the highest quality standards for coffee bean quality that the discerning coffee consumer market today desires. Our latest offering the S-4001 MAXIMA use advanced 5400 pixel x 3, Full Colour Tri-linear RGB, CCD Line Scan Cameras to scan the product in the Red, Green and Blue region of light in order to identify even subtle defects in product quality.
The S-4001 MAXIMA is available with Penta-chromatic, LED Solid State High Intensity lighting for far sharp illumination of the product being sorted. The combination provides high resolution imaging to identify and reject even subtle color defects which are precisely ejected using ultra-fast, long life custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The S-4001 MAXIMA has the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq. The machine the ability to sort different grades of coffee and different varieties such as Robusta or Arabica with ease just by means of recalling respective pre-stored programs without any requirement whatsoever to change the lightning or any other settings on the machine..
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in various countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.