The Belt type CCD Camera Sorter
( Mineral Sorter Machine )
- Brand: Spectrum
- Voltage: 110/230 V A.C. Three Phase
- Power: 2-5 Kw
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Air Quality: Free of Oil,water and dirt
- Consumption: 15-50 Ltr/sec(32-110cfm) approximate,depending upon the rejection rate.
- Pressure: 7 Bar(100 PSI)
SBS-4001 MAXIMA Belt type Full Colour CCD Camera Sorter for Mineral sorting
What is it?
SPECTRUM SBS-4001 MAXIMA Mineral Sorters are Belt type sorters are ideal for sorting mineral ore such as Quartz, Manganese, Feldspar, Calcium carbonate, Calcite, Tungsten ore, Phosphate rock etc. for the purpose of beneficiation.
These are heavy duty and wear resistant machines that use horizontal transfer belts to transport the minerals to be sorted to the viewing area for inspection and for sorting out the desired product.
The use of special heavy duty Horizontal transfer belts to convey the ore as well as the use of powerful Ejection valves helps to sort out ore sizes from as small as 1 mm up to 100 mm in size.
The machine is built for use in mines and quarries and is dust resistant while being internally cooled to handle the harsh environment.
How it works ?
The SBS-4001 MAXIMA Mineral sorter uses advanced 5400 pixel x 3, Tri-linear RGB, CCD Line Scan Cameras to scan the product in the Red, Green and Blue region of light in order to identify even subtle defects in product quality.
The machines have LED Solid State Lighting that provides High Intensity long life stable lightning.
Large Format Lenses with digital automatic LED backlights are employed to ensure highest quality imaging of the product, that is also displayed on a 15” Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing and monitoring of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life, custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The machines have the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq. They are fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures.
Instant change over from one product sort to another is possible, using pre-stored sorting Algorithms.
- Horizontal transfer Belt system to feed the Ore
- Heavy duty fast switching valves with long life for sorting product up to 100mm in size.
- Wear resistant design with dust proof enclosures
- Internally cooled for operation in harsh environments.
- High Resolution 5400 pixels 3, tri-linear Full Colour CCD Camera.
- Trichromatic or Penta-chromatic LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lightning.
- On-line live visual display of product being sorted on 15” Colour LED TFT screen.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self-check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
- Mineral Sorting
- Sorting of Ore such as Quartz
- Manganese sorting
- Sorting of Feldspar, Calcium carbonate, Calcite, Tungsten ore, Phosphate rock etc.
7 Bar(100 PSI)
20-95 Ltr/sec(42-200 cfm) approximate depending upon the rejection rate.
Free of Oil, water & dirt
11/230 V.A.C. Three Phase