Kaju Color Sorter
- Voltage: 110/230 V A.C. Three Phase
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 2-5 Kw
- Air Quality: Free of Oil, water and dirt
- Consumption: 15-50 Ltr/sec(32-110cfm) approximate, depending upon the rejection rate.
- Pressure: 7 Bar(100 PSI)
Kaju Color Sorter For Cashew Nuts Grading
We are the leading supplier of Kaju Color Sorter made available to our clients at competitive prices.
SPECTRUM Industries has a range of Colour Sorters which are custom designed for processing Cashewnut kernels which are large and irregular in size while being extremely brittle in nature.
The SPECTRUM S-4001 MAXIMA RGB Full Colour Camera Sorters for Cashew processing are used for sorting the whole peeled from the and unpeeled cashewnut kernels as well as for sorting the Whites from the Scorched, and the various grades of Splits and brokens such as LWP, SWP, Baby bits etc.
They are also able to sperate the kernels by size one grade at a time for grading the cashew kernels into various gardes such as 180, 240, 320, 400, 450 500 etc. while minimising breakage due to the unique ski slope outlet spout design.
The unique features of spot size identification allows the machine to sperate the completely dark defects from the spotted defects based on the size of the defects so that they can be used for dicing and recovery of the good portions of the kernels.
SPECTRUM Colour Sorters are available in various capacities from 1 to 10 chute versions meeting the needs of small Cashew Processors to that of large Mills that require much higher production capacities.
Our latest offering the S-4001 MAXIMA use advanced 5400 pixel x 3, Full Colour Tri-linear RGB, CCD Line Scan Cameras to scan the product in the Red, Green and Blue region of light in order to identify even subtle defects in product quality.
The S-4001 MAXIMA is available with Penta-chromatic, LED Solid State High Intensity lighting for far sharp illumination of the product being sorted. The combination provides high resolution imaging to identify and reject even subtle couloir defects which are precisely ejected using ultra-fast, long life custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The machine the ability to sort different grades of Cashewnut kernels with ease simply by means of recalling respective pre-stored programs without any requirement whatsoever to change the lightning or any other settings on the machine..
Commissioning & Installation:
- On Site Installation and Training Service by our professional engineer.
- Study and Learn the Machine Operation in Our Factory.
- Responsive in 24 hours: Telephone, Email, Video or On Site Solutions by our Technical Experts.
After Sales Services:
- With presence in various countries, Spectrum Industries is strongly committed to being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Spectrum managed to provide fast, competent and rooted services in the context of customers.
- Application centre in Mangalore production base offer demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central technical team in India is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Spectrum machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure from the date of purchase.
- Service line is available for emergency support.
- Spectrum products will be serviced and supported wherever customers are located.
- Through the global Spectrum network and from Spectrum technical experts, training on Spectrum machines is available worldwide.
Packing & Shipping:
- Machines are carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions.
- Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.